Professional printing is a multi-step process with each part playing an important role to ensure the final product is of the highest quality. While each department is focused on its part of the process, our company-wide focus on customer service ensures unparalleled results.
Our bindery services department handles everything from basic cutting, folding and laminating to more elaborate mail preparation and booklet-making services. Our full range of bindery services allows every job we produce to go out the door ready for distribution.
- Comprehensive understanding of various finishing machines -- folding, cutting, binding, laminating, booklet making, etc.
- Collects samples for file management system
- Quality Assurance
Our customer service staff are responsible for building strong relationships with our ever-expanding client base. They work on the front line to ensure that every estimate and order is handled professionally and meets the quality expectations of our clients.
- Establish and build client relationships
- Efficient order-taking and job analysis
- Quality Assurance -- final quality check
- Coordination of files for accuracy in reordering
- Pick-up and delivery
Our designers have extensive knowledge of all major computer page layout and graphic applications including QuarkXPress, InDesign, PageMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop. They create nearly every job we produce from concept to final proof and are experts at layout and composition.
- Efficient creation of originals
- Ability to accept files from all formats and work in a cross-platform environment
- Thorough electronic archiving of client jobs
- Awareness and implementation of new technologies
- Familiarity with virtually all external storage devices
- Provide clients with basic software technical support
We utilize proven technology and equipment to ensure that our printed products are of the highest quality. Our professional press-operators are masters at maintaining ink consistency and coverage, maintaining accuracy, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Maintains equipment to ensure optimum efficiency and quality
- Extensive knowledge of pre-press technology -- film, metal/poly plates; ink mixing
- Extensive knowledge of chemical usage and disposal
- Quality Assurance